Friday, May 26, 2023

May 20 Yosemite

 I got behind on writing the blog and I think I've gotten some of the Yosemite things a bit our of actual order but it really doesn't matter.  I'm not sure which day we did it, I think it was the first day at Camp 4.  We took the shuttle to the Half Dome picnic area and guess what?  We ate our picnic lunch with Half Dome as our backdrop.  




From there, we walked to Mirror Lake.  It was obvious that the lake was higher than usual as many trees were standing in water.  The path was nice and flat.  Sometimes with big boulders beside the path and sometimes it was more open.  I don't remember if it was on this walk or a different one, but there were a few places where very nice cool air flowed out from between a couple of boulders.  Nature's Air conditioning.  On the hot days, that was certainly a good place to take a break.  








1 comment: